Okay, I recently bought a B&W G3 350 with a Rev B logic board. It had it's HDD wiped clean and was working properly before being shipped. Now that it has arrived, it is not booting. It powers on, the drives spin up, I get a good "Bong" and proper LED's on the logic board (two on steady indicating power - then the CPU LED flashes briefly), but it does not read the drives or power up the video, PCI, USB or ADB bus.
Things I've checked:
- PRAM battery: good @ 3.6v
- verified video card is good in another machine
- used multiple monitors
- reset CUDA: same
- reset Logic Board: same
- re-seated RAM, processor, video: same
- attempted booting with no RAM - gives proper one beep
- attempted booting with RAM but no Video or drives: same
- used ADB instead of USB keyboard: same
- attempted booting without battery: same
- used a known good processor: same
- removed battery and let it sit overnight: same
- dusted cleaned, shined entire case inside and out, told it it was beautiful: same
Any ideas? Obviously I cannot reset PRAM, NVRAM or enter open firmware as neither USB nor ADB busses are being initialized. It just seems to hang waiting for something to come up.
Any help or suggestions would be hot. Thanks!