And the cleaning continues...
Up now are a pair of
Powerbook 3400c's, a bounty of pairs for repairing
other PB 3400's or Kangas. Two complete machines
(minus HDDs) as follows;
1) Bad mobos. One's a non starter, the other
two won't "see" the trackpad or mouse clicker.
2) Three good screens, though one has a few dead pixels.
3) Three good (tested) PMU boards, a fairly common part
needed to fix 3400's.
4) Three hard drive cradles with all screws and fittings
5) Two CD ROM module and one Floppy Module.
6) All 3 Trackpads & keyboards are good
7) 32 mg x2 & 8 mg RAM modules
Good case plastics, but missing rear and ADB port
Two are pretty much working PB 3400s that require an
external mouse, the other just a parts resevour.
I'll take cash offers (I just want these out from
underfoot), or I'll trade for some of the following things:
Mac IIci upgrades (Processer or RAM)
Wierd NUBUS cards (I collect them, but no ethernet
cards), especially a serial card.
Working PB 150 or 180
PowerMac 8100 tower
Shipping from San Antonio, Tx 78216