I have this system for sale on eBay - my listing - but will post the details here again:
- Powerbook G4 12"
- 1.33ghz, 784ram, 60gig Hd, Combo drive, Wireless
- Excellent condition.
- Purchased 11/2004 and includes the balance of the 3-year AppleCare Waranty, which expires 12/2007.
- Mac OSX - Panther (laptop will be restored to factory settings before begin shipped)
- Restore disk and applications software as provided by Apple
768mb RAM(Lots of Ram)
Huge 60gb hard drive
Combo drive (DVD-rom / CD-RW)
Firewire 800 port
Firewire 400 port
Lithium battery (4.5hr run time)
10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet & 56K v.92 modem
2 USB ports
ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 w/ 64mb of DDR SDRAM
Built in Airport Extreme card for wireless networking
Built in Bluetooth 1.1
Size: 10.9 in x 8.6 x 1.18
Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Mac Office:2004 (Student/Teacher Edition). Suite has been used, but I will transfer the license.
- Virtual PC Version 7 (you will need your own OS, as this is the version w/out an OS). VPC 7 was recently purchased by me, through TechDepot one week ago. I purchased the wrong version, as my upgrade XP will not work, so VPC 7 HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED (opened, yes, registered, NO).
- Brenthaven 12" Military Grade Ballistic Nylon case (and inner case!!)
- Maxtor One Touch External 200GB Hard Drive, with USB and FIREWIRE!
- Logitech USB Marble
- 17 inch Compaq FP 7317 FLAT SCREEN LCD MONITOR
I am selling only because I needed a bigger machine for my design work.
The listing on eBay is scheduled to end on Aug-20-05 22:15:46 PDT but I will pull the listing (this information is posted on my listing so there should be no problem ending it early should I need to). Also, it has been listed locally here in KY and I am asking $2300.00 for everything or Best Offer. I am not trying to make a profit on the shipping and based on what UPS and FedEx have calculated (I may be able to consolidate some of the items into a couple less boxes) will range from $150-200 dollars.
I got an email from someone that stated that I was asking too much for this package and he wondered if I was joking....
Well, no, I thought about what's included and what I would have to pay to pay to replace these items (even based the numbers on comparable sales of closed auctions at eBay) and I thought that this price was reasonable, but there is always room to negotiate.
I meant no offense to anyone...
Finally, I would like to sell all of the items as a package, but if there are some things that you don't want or need, I am open to hear what you are willing to offer (this was/is not an option on eBay), so please know that it's a matter of money since I have already pruchased my new equipment and there is really no need for me to keep these items. But by the same token, I don't want to "give" them away...
Thanks and again, no offense was meant if my price seemed "too high".