Hi, new to this forum and hope some of you guys could help me. I assume ill need to try and supply more information so please let me know any other details.
Basically I managed to dig my old Apple ii Euro out of the loft and before powering on had the power supply recapped. Output has been tested since and are near correct voltages.
I have today put the PSU back into the unit and powered on. The card in slot 7 is a PAL Modulator and when powered on the led on the slot 7 digitek card powers on.
- I have removed the disk card during troubleshooting.
- Motherboard is not shorting on unit.
- Keyboard Power light is not illuminating
- There is no *beep* on startup
- TV display goes from usual white static to a black fuzzy screen which slides bottom to top over and over with diagnal bar. (per photo).
- TV is correctly tuned as ive been using it for my C64 setup.
Would anyone be able to help in what I should be looking at next to get my old baby up and running ?