I am selling the following parts from a Macintosh Quadra 650. Some of them might work in other models, too (e.g. the CD-ROM and hard disks.)
1) Apple CD300i. Internal SCSI CD-ROM. Fully working. £10 (was 15)+shipping
2) 36Gb SCSI hard disk, 10k rpm, SCSI3 interface, comes with a converter to 50 pin SCSI. Works in a Quadra 650, not sure about other models. £10 (was 15)+shipping
3) Seagate ST138N "SuperMac" SCSI 50pin, full height, 30Mb, working, £10+shipping
4) 3x 4MB 72-pin RAM, 70ns. Available separately. £5 (was 7) each, or £12 (was 15) for the lot, + shipping
5) 2x256Kb, 68-pin VRAMs 80ns, £8 + shipping
6) Macintosh Quadra 650 logic board, 8MB ram on-board, full 68040 processor, working £15+shipping
7) Macintosh Quadra 650 PSU, fully working, £15+ shipping
8 ) Mac video to VGA adapter, comes with manual. £8+shipping
9) Apple video cable DB15 to 13W3, £3 + shipping
10) Macintosh Quadra 650 case, a few scratches, a dot printing on top of front bezel (from previous business owner,) one slot missing on back panel, but otherwise solid. £5+shipping
11) 3.5" 1.44Mb internal floppy drive, fully working. £10+shipping
12) Sony CRX140S - internal SCSI CD-RW unit 8x, 4x, 32x. £15+shipping.
11) 3.5" 1.44Mb internal floppy drive, fully working. £10+shipping SOLD!
Hello, is the Macintosh Quadra 650 logic board, 8MB ram on-board, full 68040 processor, working £15+shipping still available?
what is shipping ti 68052 USA?