one of my Apple III internal floppy drives lever/flapper has crumbled to bits. IT was broken and I glued it but its unsalvageable. The internal drive is different from the external Apple III mechanism as it has an angled faceplate and elongated flapper. I know this makes it pretty hard to come by. I am hoping someone has parts or at least a drive they are willing to sell. Please let me know.
Active forum topics
- Rebuilding an SE/30: Installing Open Transport 1.3 into 7.5.3
- Anyone know who owns the Apple II Rev. 0 Serial #5 that sold for a few years ago? Thanks!
- Looking for schematic for MITAC Model AD-1 and SHUGART Model 390 Alternates for Apple Disk II Drives
- Building my own SD card interface for the Apple II
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.