I am in need of help, I have a CX5200 I had the blank pages issue, but after dismanteling it I found and fixed the problem. But I also created a new problem. When I removed the printhead docking station or cleaning station pieces just fell off without taking note of how it came apart. SO I have a bunch of piece that mean nothing to me. I will attach a pic of the parts in question and they did all come off this part. Is anyone able to email me a blown up picture or schmactic of the part so I would be able to re assemble it? Or else a bunch of different angle pictures of a assembled one would help. The part I reall have no clue where it goes is the wire spring. But I am also afraid that not putting it together right when I turn in on it will get torn to pieces. Any help would be appreicated! Thanks
Active forum topics
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
- Apple II+ CHR Rom, Other Roms, and 4116s
- Looking for schematic for MITAC Model AD-1 and SHUGART Model 390 Alternates for Apple Disk II Drives
- Resurrecting an Apple //e --- Part 2 --- The DuoDisk Drives
- Apple IIe composite video output
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.