Have You Seen Me? A Mug Shot 1 of 2

I am looking for a replacement part just like this one. This one is broken but "super glued" together for the picture. It is a keyboard stem for one of the Apple II+ keybard design. I need one. There are two flavors of this part. The grayish white and the pure white in color. The grayish is likely the earlier design. The white ones have an ergonomic design to have the keyes in a slight curvature for ease of typeing.

The measurement device is in Centimeters. Please, if you have one of these in stock and can part with it, let me know.