ok, so here is the equipment that has postponed my osx adventures. this equipment was used for my studio. the main point to selling this is the cash, but the extra room in my studio will greatly be appreciated.
1. PM 7100 G3 266mHz, 2gb hd/136mb ram/cd/fd/2mb vram (missing hd holder, hacked a 2nd 4-pin connector for a 2nd hd(it works), missing screw that secures top to bottom, cosmetic is low B = yellowing)
2. apple 15" multiscan monitor (cosmeticly B, has leftover sticky stuff on it)
3. apple onescanner (greyscale) only one scratch from being perfect
4. apple personal lasrwriter 300 (needs toner, might need to be cleaned) works good the last time i used it
i think this is a great setup, i am actually sad to put it up for sale, but i need cash and space. i used this stuff alot until i got a g3aio and now never will use again since i have gone all osx. its definately a great set for an upstart punk organization with a grassroots agenda or whatever. it got me where i am today.
asking price: $150.00 us for the set. or OBO for the individual bits.
i am in charlotte, nc 28227 so shipping will be insane the futher you are.
if there is no sign of interest by dec 1st 05 i am going to eBay. this is the only chance to get it all as a set.
peace and love
dude... no offense, but...
unless your price includes shipping, you're asking too much...
figure $20 for the 7100
another $50 for the G3 upgrade
maybe $15 for the monitor
scanner is worth nothing, but lets say $5
personal laserwriter $5
that's $95 and that's really the most you'd pay right now putting the pieces together on eBay... and those pieces would be expected to be in better shape than yours.
eBay users pay too much for things... but not here. Sometimes, you can't even give stuff away...
Either lower your price considerably or go straight to eBay because you're wasting your time here.
I thought the same thing. You can get a G3 300 MT and Monitor for cheaper than that
i just need to get rid of it
ok so i sat and stared at the 7100 for a few minutes thinking about it. i think i am just trying to sell sentimental value which is ridiculous. why would anyone else have the same emotional connection like i do. plus i couldnt remember how much money i had actually invested in this setup.
this is the package:
1. pm 7100 G3 266 (with a 2nd 2gb HD) os9.1 w/ keyboard and mouse
2. 15" mon
3. plw 300 (almost out toner)
4. apple onescanner
5. all drivers and discs (no os disc)
6. shipping (your right on this)
asking price= $100.00
peace and love
Honesltly that set up wouldn't sell for 50.00 on eBay and the shipping cost on anything but the 7100 is cost prohibitive. Tyr Craigslist for a local sale and you may get lucky. The 7100 with upgrades may sell for about $25.00 plus shipping.
And those G3 upgrades are only worth about 20 bucks at the most.