I am the new owner of a very early 1977 Apple II system, serial number A2S1-0101. The machine is in amazing condition, having been zipped up in its brown vinyl Apple bag in the closet of the original owner for the better part of three decades. Remarkably the components are all original, never upgraded, including the completely unmodded rev.0 motherboard serial number 1.303 with Integer BASIC ROMs. Also, the early case has no vents, and appears hand-painted and rather crudely finished at the edges. Best part is that the system works perfectly! I had to share my excitement with you guys!!! -Howie
Active forum topics
- Original Apple-1 #82 (#41 in the registry) is alive and kicking... as usual!
- APPLE-1 KEYBOARD EMULATOR CABLE PLANS
- Mostek mk4027n-4 works stably on apple1
- Apple-1 Replica video/character/Sync issues forum
- Apple IIc displays B&W on monitor but color on TV but monitor displays color when connected to other devices.
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Built on Free Software.