Hello: I've looked on ebay and googled but can't seem to find a copy of this vintage software utility named Locksmith Version 6.0. It had excellent reviews online many decades ago for use in calibrating and testing the Apple II+ Disk II drives, etc. I'd love to get a copy of this vintage software to check out my four old Disk II drives and adjust speed if needed, since they were setting on a shelf in my cellar unused for 40 years. The disk drives are working but I would love to double check the speed on each and calibrate if needed such that when I format a disk on one drive it will not as likely have a problem with another drive reading it, etc. If anyone can help me find a disk copy, it would be sincerely appreciated. I found a manual online but not the actual software on 5 1/4" disk. Thank you in advance. Charles in Pennsylvania
Active forum topics
- Question for ][+ BMOW FloppyEmu users
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
- Apple III low voltages and IDE solution
- Need Mfr & Part# for Power Supply male socket that mates to Apple II MB female socket
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.