Hi all, can anyone help me track down the make and model of the green or amber composite monitor my parents had for our family Apple //e. I can't find any sign of it on eBay or Google Images (but lots of photos of Amber Heard which is quite distracting), yet my memory is distinct.
- It wasn't Apple branded AFAIK
- It had little or no visible bezel (plastic frame) around the screen
- Quite rounded, not a square looking monitor
- Overall quite 70s "futuristic" looking
- Just sheer shiny perspex from edge to edge, but this was tinted dark to hide what must've been a normal thickness bezel
- That front perspex was curved, almost like you were looking at the front of a cathode ray tube outside of its housing
- I think it had a pivoting stand below, that would slide-rock back and forth, changing the angle but also tucking the front base backward as it rocked
- Sold in the UK at least, around 1980
I hope this doesn't confuse, but the closest resemblance I can find – whilst still far off – is this Indesit T12 B&W TV in shape, but with the aforementioned stand, and with green screen, beige case, and rounding down to more of a pinch at the back rather than the boxy shape.