So some background Info: Seller Want's $200 for a yellowed macintosh 512k. keyboard and mouse included, nothing else. The machine powers on. However, It has a sad mac pop up. The seller says it's ram issues, trhough he hasn't checked the internals in a long time. I've a novice at this stuff, so I if I buy it I might just remove the batteries and leave it until I get better practice on things I don't care about. I don't know If I should pick this up. Where I live, these machines are rare, and I've been checking all the local classfied ads, and everything else is way over the 200 mark. Should i pick this up? Thanks for reading this!
Active forum topics
- Question for ][+ BMOW FloppyEmu users
- Does anyone have this usb keyboard and joystick interface?
- Apple III low voltages and IDE solution
- Need Mfr & Part# for Power Supply male socket that mates to Apple II MB female socket
- What are the wire colors supposed to be for original Apple II+ male power connector?
No Social Media.
All Content Locally Hosted.
40 Gigabytes and Growing.
Please consider contributing.