Of most interest to me are the following:
- 68 pin SCSI interconnection board, if possible with cables (but not necessary)
- Apple Ethernet PCI card, part number M3906Z/A
This ethernet card is NOT the one which was used by Apple in some early G3 systems commonly named "SA0025" in many e-bay auctions and alike.
Also of interest though only of "secondary" interest:
- AIX 4.1.5 for Apple Network Servers (I already own the original 4.1.4)
- a 1 MB cache module from PowerMac 8600 / 9600
- the 200 MHz cpu card for Apple Network Servers (I already own the 132 and 150 MHz cards)
Though not made by Apple I am accordingly looking for an "universal" AIX 4.1.5, especially the CD containing drivers. This universal AIX (made by IBM, not Apple) was delivered in two versions: "universal" and "CPU-specific", as far as I know. I am hoping to obtain complete driver installation files, the fixes still available from IBM are just fixes, not complete installations.
Any offer will be very welcome!